Saturday, August 15, 2015

All Things Writerly

Greetings, everyone. Tom here.

I'm inviting you folks on a journey. A journey for all kinds of writer stuff. As with my other blog, multimediameditations, this is a laboratory--but a lab purely for writing stuff.

Here you'll find things I've written, links to other writers' blogs, web sites, and places where you can find their books.

You'll see me on the good, the bad, and the ugly writing days. Days when I can't get one single thought on the page and those where I have way too many ideas. There'll be word play, quotes about writing, and hopefully, stuff to help you on your journey, too.

Here's a link to my wife's book on Amazon, a fun novel about a young woman adventuring in single living, titled "Singleminded". My wife's name is Wendy Currier. Look for more from her.

"Writing is an exploration. You start from nothing and learn as you go."
-- E. L. Doctorow

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, folks. Tom here. I wish to encourage open, friendly conversation on my blog. I would love to hear from you.

I am a bit slow at times, so please check back. I will respond to your comments.